Monday, July 30, 2007

Uuuum, Adorable

I had to post this because our little Mason mastered the art of the 90 degree head lift. He looks excited about it, eh? Owen's been on it for at least a week now, but he seems to be the physical one.
My lovely friend with triplets has a great saying, "They each will shine in their own time." I love thinking that, it is not that I worry, more so that we get to watch the development of two little people. So, good job, kiddies. And you do not want to know the amount of vomit that exited Mason after this photo. Whew!

7 comments:

Bea said...

Oh my gosh, they are SO cute! I wish I could give them a big squeeze! You're doing a great job, O and M are obviously thriving :)

Lola and Ava said...

They are just too damn adorable! Isn't it funny how it seems like one will take to something really quick and the other takes bit longer (when it really isn't that long at all)? The girls were like that and, truth be told, still are.

Katie said...

Those pictures are great!! It put a big smile on my face to open your blog and see those cute faces:-D.

As for me - I was on a long vacation and now I'm just in CA for the rest of the summer doing research (and some knitting!), then I have to head back to Boston. I've been having such a great time that I'm going to be bummed to go back east.

*I never take the ballet flats off - they're so comfortable!

Sharon said...

too precious!

Truth is all children develop in there own time, we just don't notice it as much when we deal with one baby at a time.

their happiness is infectious :)

Cari said...

Oh! oh! oh!!!! The cuteness!!!!

Sereknitty said...

Oh my, it's so fun to see how much they are changing/growing! What a couple of cutie pies!

earthchick said...

OMG they are so frickin' adorable. I am wayyyy behind in my blog reads but just had to come by today and see a little bit of O and M. Precious!