2. Lose the 10 pounds I gained post-partum. Yep, gained.
3. Do at least one headstand a day to receive the benefits of yogic inversions.
4. Travel with the boys to the place where we made them. Canada, that is, eh?
6. Take very deep breathes when needing to renew my spirits.
7. Reinstate long daily walks with the boys.
9. Help out another mama-of-multiples the way so many other mamas have helped me.
10. Use some yarn stash for unique and simple gifts for family/friends.
11. Stop thinking I can do it all, stop trying to justify not being able to.
12. Get a real haircut.
13. Eat more green food, try to get fresh juices into my daily regimen.
14. Assist Tim in making matching furniture for our bedroom.
15. Knit this sweater despite the fact that I live in a climate that will afford little wear.
16. Move to a climate where I can wear it (maybe). (The move, I mean).
17. Buy pants that fit correctly and get them tailored to the correct length if they do not.(Modified :: Work on learning to make my own pants now that I can sew)
19. Clean the floors of the house more often.
20. Write to my friends in NY and Ireland.
21. Start and finish reading a book.
22. Retain some information from said book after the completion of reading
23. Go to Church to renew that feeling I once had as a child... that feeling of awe.
26. Send my parents on an all-expenses paid weekend away...or at least pay for their gas when they drive to see my other siblings.
27. Shoot the boys in a studio setting with black and white real film. (Going to happen :: Professional photo session next month is planned)
30. Maybe just stop watching TV altogether. Except Pushing Daisies and The Office.
31. Raise beautiful baby boys.
32. Kiss my love every single day and thank the Source for my life as it is and as it can be.
(I am doing this but I cannot strike this because I know it is something to renew on a daily basis...it will never be a strike).
33. (?) Must have forgotten to add one last year...but I will make it up by adding Blogher 10 to this year's goals.
34. And the doozy....sell the Ford F150, buy a VW Vanagon, pack it light come next August and head out for a three month trip with the boys to see the islands and Vancouver, Banff, Glacier and Yellowstone and the Tetons and more....all with two three year old boys. It may seem like trying to reclaim a life that has passed by but I always thought we could embrace the way we lived before the boys and introduce them to a life lived freer than most, not exactly following the Dead, just pursuing the best mountain bike rides, the best hikes, the quietest campgrounds, the best camp spot.
Getting little shivers as I write it because somehow there is power in the writing and the sharing. And I just cannot wait.
Hi, 34. You look and feel nice so far.
So many posts brewing, I just do not know where to start. The wedding was magical, beyond magical...taking the photos was a tough gig. I have so much respect for wedding photographers. Whew.
The boys were awesome, so far the birthday has been awesome....here at the hotel room at the Magical Kingdom taking a little down time before we head back in for more Disneyland. Glad to be back here though.