Sunday, July 02, 2006

nano life questions


Life On iPod Shuffle : found this meme online and just got the lil' black nano. we call it darkness, it is just so cute and vaguely mysterious. some questions are slightly irrelevant to my life, but it made me see my musical taste(s) in a different light.


Put your iPod on shuffle and hit the next song for each question.

How am I feeling today?
your only friends are make believe (the bloodhound gang)

Will I get far in life?
lightness (death cab)

How do my friends see me?
clampdown (the clash)

When will I get married?
thoughts of a dying atheist (muse)

What is my best friend’s theme song?
bem, bem maria (gipsy kings)

What is the story of my life?
dangerman a.k.a. high wire (madness)

What was high school like?
kinky reggae (bob marley & the wailers)

How am I going to get ahead in life?
the auld triangle (dropkick murphys)

What is the best thing about me?
stigmata (peter gabriel)

How is today going to be?
explosivo (tenacious d)

What is in store for this weekend?
limp (fiona apple)

What song describes my parents?
citizen c.i.a. (dropkick murphys)

What song describes your grandparents?
rock the house (gorillaz)

How is my life going?
last cup of sorrow (faith no more)

What song will they play at my funeral?
i love you (g. love & special sauce)

How does the world see me?
love sucks (the adicts)

Will I have a happy life?
swing on this (alice in chains)

What do my friends really think of me?
vous et moi (django reinhardt)

Do people secretly lust after me?
in my place (coldplay)

How can I make myself happy?
it's tricky (bloodhound gang)

What should I do with my life?
fiesta (the pogues)

Will I ever have children?
a lack of color (death cab for cutie)

What is some good advice for me?
before night falls (peter gabriel)

What is my signature dancing song?
shy kind of guy (gogal bordello-check em out at myspace music, gypsy punk. rad)

What do I think my current theme song is?
shut up (blood hound gang)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
butterflies & hurricanes (muse)

What type of men/women do you like?
we never change (coldplay)

What kind of kisser are you?
don't understand (john butler trio)

What’s your style?
possession (danzig) sweet.

What kind of lover are you?
blackout (muse)

What would be playing on a first date?
good time charlie's got the blues (waylon jennings)

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
be aggressive (faith no more)

No comments: