I love this picture because Jim looks so handsome (now I know where my husband gets it from)
My Mama had a birthday too. We spent the late afternoon in the park with her and her boys.
And the last thing is a meme that Dawn sent my way. I do love doing these things and have only been tagged a few times so here are my answers:
1. Where I was 10 years ago:
Having just completed my degree in Physical Therapy and passing my license here in California, I was embarking on my first job at L.A. County/USC Hospital. It was a crash course in my profession, a crazy upside down world of poverty, courage, drug-addled homeless and every diagnosis you ever read about in your textbooks in class.
2. 5 things on my “to do list” today:
1. Pack for our big hike tomorrow.
2. Finish my sock knitting (just a toe left).
3. Have a Guinness with the husband (check).
4. Sew up a little something waiting in the wings.
5. Fold my laundry (ugh).
3. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Donate and then buy the Mansion on the hill above our current home.
4. 3 of my bad habits:
1. Clenching my jaw.
2. Not truly listening when speaking with others.
5 places I have lived:
1. New York, NY
2. Portland, OR
3. Claremont, CA
4. Azusa, CA
5. Current home.
6. 5 Jobs that I have had:
1. Subway sandwich crafter.
2. Assistant to Carla Berghout, the best pre-school teacher in all of Brooklyn, quite possibly in all of the world. She taught in a heavily Rasta area of Brooklyn and our little charges had the sweetest dreads and could break.it.down. At three and four. Oh, how I miss that job some days.
3. Dance Teacher.
4. Physical Therapist.
7. Something most people don’t know about me:
My dream job would be to own a cafe/laundromat that catered to hip knitters that lacked their own laundry facilities and therefore would have to come to my business and knit while they waited for their laundry. Imagine how good your yarn would smell from the exposure to delicious clean laundry scents. Ahhhh...
I won't tag anyone because I am lazy, but feel free to scoop the meme and post your own answers. Let me know if you do because I want to read about you.