Things my almost 11 month old twins ate this week:
1. Chicken Mole burrito from Los Golondrinos.
2. Bagel with Lox (Mason only, Owen thinks fish is gross).
3. Noodles and Spinach with Alfredo Sauce (with immense gusto, I might add).
4. Mighty Bites from Kashi, a great alternative to Cheerios when they are all burnt out on the O's.
5. Pears, pears, and more pears (freshly cut, so much easier).
6. A wad of dog hair (Mason again).
7. Scrambled eggs.
8. Milk. So very nice to wean from formula. (BTW: Trader Joe's has great prices on organic milk, much better than other places I have shopped.)
9. My shoulder, their new favorite teething zone.
10. Lots of Hyland teething tablets (because sometimes I think there is no god).
I love these boys. And if you have a chance to swing by Los Golondrinos and get your own Chicken Mole burrito, you should. Then you will know what good taste my boys have in Mexican food. Ah, the perks of living in Southern California.
I received a lovely automated message from HP today telling me I will not be seeing my laptop until April 4th. Those bastards. Might put a kink in the 30 days plan. Bugger.