Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Now is the Time

Now is the Time for This.

It is a new practice that I am taking to, telling myself the above daily.

This changes constantly; it may be work or the dishes, reading to the boys or cleaning up after them, taking a photo or being in the garden. I am trying to remind myself that 'Now is the Time for This' in order to stay, not wander so far from the moments.

And so Now is the Time for This ... This post.

~ Hello, friends. I know some are still out there though so many feel far away, I feel far away. I wanted to say hello and that I think of you often, still glance into your lives via blog posts and flickr streams. I still see you and hope you see parts of me too.

The Now of this Post was mainly to say just that. And that Thoughts and Blog posts and Ideas to share still swirl around in my head, but the This of life keeps pulling in all directions.

I trust we will all find contact in some again as we move through our individual This. I hope my Hello finds you well.

365 :: 157
Monday This :: Hike


365 :: 159
Tuesday This :: LEGO mess and too much TV

~ Until next time. amiee

8 comments:

Kat McNally said...

I still see you, beautiful one, and your beautiful family too.
Thrilled you're doing Mondo Beyondo again and cherishing those insights too.
xx

LauraC said...

I love that mantra! I needed that today.

jillian said...

This friend is here!

Dana said...

Hello back at you! I think of you and your garden and your boys and your photography and your lovely marriage often. Happy summer!

Claroux said...

I miss you :-(

Reckless Sarcasm said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I, too, have been trying to live in the "this", whatever that may be.
"This" is the perfect reinforcement.

Mwah!

SUEB0B said...

That's a good spiritual practice.

Sachin said...

It's very beautiful message and very cherishes images.