Thursday, March 08, 2007

Why Knitters get Pregnant


Who wouldn't want to make a pair of these. i inherited some regia sock yarn from my spectacular friend jess and found this pattern via another post. i used #2 addis for lack of 1s (my 0s are 'holding' a jaywalker sock with serious seconditis) and they came together great. i wanted to make daddy camo socks to match, but he said he would prefer a beanie and i know my man, he will never put on a pair of handknit socks, though it was a nice momentary fantasy. now i will cast on for pair #2 for bean #2. they are so quick and fun i am glad i have to make 2 pairs.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Nice job!

Julia (MindofWinter) said...

These are so cute I can barely stand it!

Anonymous said...

these are so precious, i can't wait to see these on my nephews!